Ten Simple Tips for Surviving the Apocalypse

Ten Simple Tips for Surviving the Apocalypse - Cari Z.

"Mostly I lie to myself about the fact that the guy I’m traveling with right now is a good person. I’m pretty sure he’s not, honestly, but he hasn’t hurt me and I don’t think that’s his game plan. Is he a badass who could probably kill me with his pinkie finger and a roll of dental floss? Well, yeah. I came upon him in the middle of a mountain road just outside of Yucca Valley, with a pistol in one hand and a machete in the other, surrounded by five still-bleeding bodies."

Best ten tip's guide EVER!!

For realz!! There needs to be more of this and someone needs to sort that out like pronto!!

So not really zombies but more mutants. Kind of mutant zombies I guess. They were purple so they were obviously awesome!! If I survived the initial hoopla I'd be all over this apocalypse business. Provided I had a Javi and a Conrad that is!!

“I never had Botox.”

“Whatever, dude, your forehead was not natural when we first met, is all I’m saying.”

“I used sunscreen and didn’t frown at everything like you have a penchant for. That was enough to preserve me way better than surgery could.”

“I don’t frown,” I objected.

“I thought it was a kinder description than ‘resting bitch face.’”