Walk Through Fire

Walk Through Fire - Kristen Ashley “I'm done walking through fire for you, High! ... I'm done not because I'm done but because there's nothing left of me to burn. You have it all. You've always had it all! I gave up everything so you can have it all! Please! God! Leave me to my nothing.”

The first half of this book hurt like a motherfucker. Oh the angst. The angst was angsty. I also spent the first half with an overwhelming desire to find High and beat him up side the head and find Millie and give her a good shake. KA does her signature 'I hate you and will never forgive you!' followed by 'Oh my goodness, new favourite alpha dude. I love you so much, I'm going to leave it all behind, move to Denver and find a biker. JUST. LIKE. YOU.' It's why I love her so. Now I read this over the new year and most days were hangover days so it might not be as angsty as I think but it really killed me. I cried a lot. But I also smiled and laughed and got totally into it and way invested in the story.

“Twenty years apart, haunted by you, walkin’ around with a hole in my soul.”

Millie and High are a new favourite KA couple for sure. We get to see a massive transformation happen to both throughout and even though there are things I didn't love I couldn't not give it 5 stars because I was ridiculously entertained and 100% sucked in to the Chaos world once again.

“We lost each other. Now we’re found. And nothin’ else matters.”

I didn't LOVE book 1 and 2 in this series but after 3 and this I'm seriously considering rereading them. Maybe I was just not in the right mood for them when I read them.

Chaos are awesome. Just awesome!!

I know biker gangs are not like Chaos. I know that. But man I wish they were and I was an old lady. I really want to be a Chaos old lady. I am so excited about the next one in this series. Kristen Ashley says on her site that Snapper and Hound's books are upcoming with Rush (drool) being the finale in the series. I can wait for Rush, happy to do so, as before him we get more, but I can't wait for Hound and who I think is going to be his old lady. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make the next book Hound's!! I NEED THAT BOOK!!!