Cornerstone - Vendelin 3.5 Super sweet stars.

This could easily be a story about any two characters, it is totally unrelated to the show.

It was a little repetitive at times and somewhat dragged out but it was a lovely story and I really enjoyed watching them find each other.

The artwork for this fic is outstanding. It's my favourite so far.

And the final drawing of both Stiles and Derek done by Tsuminubiaru is just stunning but could cause flagging. It's worth checking out though!!

And lets not forget the fabulous Steve.

This was not nearly as angsty as I thought it would be. I may have been a little teary eyed once or twice but I'm pretty sure that there was just something in my eye. A great Sunday afternoon read, not at all taxing and all kinds of sweet, at times very hot and the usual Stiles humour which is always enjoyable.

"Oh great, you're that guy. The guy who throws stuff at the blind dude. That guy."

I found the information about PTSD very interesting as well as it's something I really know very little about and my only source of information has been from TV or movies, there were some interesting facts in this. The author has a note regarding facts and research at the start which is worth reading.

“I am left with basically nothing. Too trapped in a war to be at peace, too damaged to be at war.”
Army Veteran Daniel Somers