Catch a Ghost

Catch a Ghost - S.E. Jakes I am angry with myself, this has been on my to-read shelf for ages and I am pretty sure that only for the wonderful Kat's updates while she was reading this it would of stayed on that list a lot longer.

I have fallen hard. I mean I may actually have bruises on account of this fall. Tommy and Prophet are scarred, damaged and have all kinds of emotional damage and this book sets us up with the beginning of a relationship that you just know is never going to be easy. But. It. Is. Beautiful.

Oh and it is also HOT!!!

Two words people.
Jacob's. Ladder.

*(If you don't know what this is and google it, I would advise you not to do so on a computer that you are not supposed to be looking at penises on.) ;)

The general plot was good, it wasn't blow you away great and at times I was a little confused but I'm going to be honest, I really don't care
all that much. I could just read Tommy and Prophet interaction for an entire book and I'm pretty sure I'd be happy. They do funny, they do sweet, they do sarcastic and they do heartbreaking. They are just the complete package.

Usually I have a favourite MC but I actually can't decide with these two. I love them equally. They both have many flaws but they also both have hearts of gold and a huge capacity to love.

READ THIS. READ IT NOW!!