Law Man

Law Man - Kristen Ashley Originally read 7 to 9 July 2013 (4 stars)

Reread 16 to 18 February 2014 (4.5 stars)

Another great addition to this series.

Mitch is amazing, so good and so sweet but also total alpha male. I really liked Mara but at times the rating systems and the um's and uh's got annoying, I know that was kind of the point but it was too much at times. Mara really came into her own in the last quarter of the book when she became confident and happy with who she was. Mitch and Mara were a great couple and I loved how they got together and the fact that they both fancied each other for so long.

The start of their relationship was unusual but I loved Billy and Billie. The development of the relationships between them all was a great addition to the story and a very VERY sweet one. I could wax lyrical about all the lovely moments between all four of them but it's better to read for yourself.

Whereas at times Mara's lack of belief in herself was a little annoying, there were times that it was just heartbreaking. Case and point while making her deal with Mitch and she asked him to promise her something before she said yes. She made me cry.

"When you figure it out and move onto a beautiful life, don't regret the time you wasted on me."

Seriously? So heartbreaking.

The end of this book was jam packed with action and I really enjoyed Mitch's POV for this. (I enjoyed the small amounts of his POV throughout and Billy's one was just so sweet and sad) Loved that we got some Tack even though we only got a little of him it was a great set up for Motorcycle Man.

The epic epilogue in this is one of my all time favourites. Again it brought a tear to the eye.