Lethal Rider

Lethal Rider - Larissa Ione I really think that I would give this book 5 stars for Thanatos alone. He is just so yummy and delicious, he is also the Horseman who was most in need of a hug. He was unsure of himself and the people around him were not the most encouraging. To be honest I think he handled what was done to him rather well, if I had been in his situation I think I probably would of went off on one and asked questions later.

I was not that fond of Regan in Immortal Rider but I loved her in this, I loved how even though they seemed so different both her and Than had a lot in common and her fear of rejection just about broke my heart. When she started to trust him and realise that Than would protect her and the baby no matter what it was really sweet. This one got the water works going as well. It was quite the emotional roller coaster there at the end.

One of the highlights in this for me was Than's reverence of Regan while pregnant. It was just beautiful and not at all what you would expect from a big scary warrior. *sigh*

The Reaver/Harvester storyline is really hotting up in this one as well and Pestilence is at his most diabolical.