How to Walk Like a Man (Howl at the Moon Book 2)

How to Walk Like a Man (Howl at the Moon Book 2) - Eli Easton

So ummmm... I didn't love it.

I can't say for why exactly because I loved Roman and I liked Matt and it was nice getting to see everyone in Mad Creek but altogether it just didn't work for me. I has sadz!!

I think maybe it's because Roman, even though adorable, was so naive that I kind of looked at him as almost like a child and I just thought that Matt needed more information about him before they embarked on this grand love affair in which Roman didn't really understand the magnitude of what was happening. I also think that I was perhaps thinking about it a bit too much and I should have just let it go and enjoyed it for the wonderful fluff it probably was but I couldn't on this occasion.

The parts about Roman becoming a quickened were really very good and really very sad. I may have had a little cry even.

I'm way in the minority on this and it's not at all terrible. It just wasn't for me. I am totally going to read anything else that comes to us from Mad Creek. I predict the Doctor returning with his research and the newly turned arrival to be next but for now I'll just get back in my box and shut up.