Hold On

Hold On - Kristen Ashley “You got good, you don’t let it go. It lets you go, you hold on. It slips through your fingers, you pull out all the stops to get it back. You got somethin’ worth fighting for, you fight for it. You do not sit on your ass waitin’ for it to come back to you.”

New girl crush and new all time favourite KA leading lady!!

I think this is a actually a 4 star read but seriously, I'm so in love with her that imma gonna give it 5 Chertastic stars.

I'm really glad that this is the book the series finished up on. If it had of been The Promise I would be heartbroken. The drama was a little weak and not as over the top as I like in a KA but I loved Cher and Merry and goodness me Merry and Ethan were super adorable. I'm happy.

The EPIClogue was as usual EPIC and I really did enjoy it but *unpopular opinion* I wanted more of a Cher epilogue. I'm glad we got what we got but I wanted more. Being an author must suck. I bet it's a lot of 'Jesus, you just can't please these people.' or

I'm greedy.

But overall, for me, this was classic Kristen Ashley. It ticked all the boxes and I enjoyed the absolute shit out of it.

Biggest letdown?
No brown-eyed girl at the wedding. Fucking Celine fucking Dion in some ironic 'in joke' kind of way.