Too Stupid to Live

Too Stupid to Live - Anne Tenino It's actually more of a 3.5 to be honest.

I really did like this, it was sweet and funny and a little bit sexy. I went from a book where all the sex was off page to a book where most of the book was smexy time. This was a good thing.

What was not so good was some of the smexy time didn't seem like it fit. I mean who asks a person to pick a safeword first time out?

Another issue I had was kind of a biggy. I love a good term of endearment. I really, really do. Sometimes they can be a bit lame or overused or miss the mark but when they work? I'm total mush. Quackle in [b:The Shearing Gun|23004152|The Shearing Gun|Renae Kaye||42570605] is the perfect example of when it goes right. I can't think of that book without it and I get a warm gooey feeling whenever I think of it. But sometimes, sometimes, terms of endearment just don't work for me and this book was the perfect example of it not working for me.

Kiddo and squirrel?

It is such a pity because I really loved Ian and Sam, but kiddo and squirrel? Just no.

I did like 'Bear Laird' though.

I also enjoyed Ian's gift to Sam even though it technically didn't seem fitting. But still. It was kind of hot, so what do I know?

If you are looking for something that is super fluffy (I was) and smexy (I was) this is a good read and will fulfill your needs. Unfortunately though the nicknames were a little too much for me to overlook, most people probably won't care. I'm an odd one at times.