Claimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts

Claimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts - Lyn Gala So Lyn Gala? I bet you think you are real clever huh? Lulling me into a false sense of security? Making me think that this was going to be a book full of the lol's and smexy huh? And then, then you punched me in my feelz Lyn. Right in the feelz.

I adored this book. Liam and Ondry are just amazing together. The world of the Rownt is absolutely fascinating and the difference in cultures was so interesting to read about especially with the language barrier.

My favourite part of this book was looking at Ondry trying to understand the human race and how we treat each other. His disgust in us is so warranted and I cringed along with Liam when he tried to explain the awful things we do to each other. I have had more than one late night alcohol fueled discussion with friends about the possibility of there being other intelligent life forms out there, I for one truly believe that there is and that the reason they have not made contact is that they have seen what we are capable of. We treat our planet as if we have another one to hop off to and each other as if life is not the precious gift that it is. Why would they want to bring that kind of thing down upon themselves.

This was fantastic and the cover and the title caused me to judge and make assumptions, that was a mistake and I'm glad it has been rectified. I think this might be in my top 10 for the year!!

So Lyn Gala? What I really mean is: