Running Wild

Running Wild - S.E. Jakes 3.75 I want to lick Ryker stars

Hmmmm..... So this is a difficult one. I loved S.E. Jakes 'Hell or High Water' and 'Dirty Deeds' series. I also love tattooed men with piercings and am a little bit obsessed with MC's (the fact that I recently followed a probie around a store somewhere in Nebraska trying to get a picture of him in his cut without him noticing is testament to that fact). So this has everything that I love. Why not 5 stars? It just all felt a little rushed for me, I wanted more, I really wanted more Ryker, I wanted more information about both his and Sean's past together and apart and something felt like it was missing with the development of their relationship. I just wanted more. What can I say, I'm greedy.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm certain that I will be reading the rest of this series when released (I suspect that Gypsy and Linc will be next but I would like to see Casey and then Sweet get a book). As usual S.E. Jakes causes lots of hot flushes and almost caused my iPad to catch alight, the sex in this book is delicious!!

And after being away from M/M for almost three whole weeks (don't ask me why I didn't have at least one in the holiday rotation, I'm an idiot). This was just the ticket. Ryker is so hot, not Tommy hot but I liked his style!

And he made me want to do the licking abs thing again!!

Live To Ride. Ride To Live.