Exquisite - Ella Frank I really enjoyed this, I absolutely flew through it.

I am not usually so good with the overly angsty books, I read them and I enjoy them but I always feel a little worse for wear at the end and this one is angst ridden and I did feel worse for wear. It was all worth it though, I loved Mason and Lena's story.

I felt at times that I was going to end up not liking Lena, she is actually a difficult person to like at the beginning of the book which I suppose is the point. Mason sees something that nobody else can see and decides that he wants it. So he goes after it and she has no real choice but to start to mellow and once she does she is a pretty awesome person.

Mason. Lord Mason. Just loved him, even when I hated him I still loved him (I think all the female characters in this book felt that way at some stage). He needed a good kick up the behind on a couple of occasions but I could understand his pain. It was hard seeing him in a bad place but I guess like with Lena it was important to see that side of him.

So many great secondary characters in this and they all fit in with the story so well. I adored Shelly, Rachel and most of all Catherine. I could see Catherine crystal clearly and she was just a fantastic addition to the story.

A beautiful Catherine quote.

"I believe in fate and I believe you were supposed to walk into my life, so Mason could walk into yours. I love you Lena, just as I love all my children."

I cannot wait to start Shelly's book [b:Entice|16077684|Entice (Exquisite, #2)|Ella Frank|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1354466746s/16077684.jpg|21874351]. On account of [b:Try|17798649|Try (Temptation, #1)|Ella Frank|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1375230186s/17798649.jpg|24898058] I may well become an Ella Frank addict.