The Gamble

The Gamble - Kristen Ashley

1st read - 31 July to 4 August 2013
2nd read - 7 May to 11 May 2015
3rd read - 24 March to 29 March 2016

“In my life, I’ve learned when to let shit go and when to fight. This, babe, what we got, I’ll fight for.”

This is not my favourite Colorado Mountain but it was my first Colorado Mountain so I'll always have a soft spot for it.

Nina could be kind of annoying and Max overbearing but I ended up falling for them and the town of Gnaw Bone. I actually liked when Nina got mouthy and took a wild hair. It was when she was being all 'I won't be his one and only' that I got annoyed.

I absolutely love this series. It's far fetched, it's over the top, it's ridiculous at times but it is also pure comfort reading, entertaining and so much fun.

I'm a big KA fan, even when I'm not loving something of hers I'm still a big fan because I will always have a large amount of her stuff to reread to it's all okay. Another reason I love Kristen Ashley is because she basically introduced me to Denver (Rock Chick and Dream Man series) and The Rocky Mountains (Colorado Mountain series). Basically because of these books I fell in love with Colorado and kind of because of these books I went to Colorado last year and fell in love with it good and proper. This book was even more enjoyable having actually experienced the mountains.

Soon I will give it all up and move there forever.*

*(This probably won't happen.)

[b:Sweet Dreams|11227040|Sweet Dreams (Colorado Mountain, #2)|Kristen Ashley||16152935] next. That's my favourite.