Immortal Rider

Immortal Rider - Larissa Ione Another great read, I adored Arik and even though he had his faults (he can be a bit self righteous) I really like the way he was with Limos. He didn't put up with any BS and called her on a lot of stuff which lets face it was pretty brave of him given that the first time they met she showed that she is not to be messed with.

Surprisingly Limos tugged at me heart strings in this. She had told so many lies that for her there was no way out of the web she created, she had been molded by evil to be evil and she started out doing what she had been raised to do but as she learned to love her siblings she recognised that what she was was a terrible person and she changed for the better. The problem was to reveal the things she had done would mean she could well lose the people that had caused her transformation and she would be alone. It was a difficult situation to be in and I really felt for her.

Pestilence is just pure evil, he really is horrible, I feel for all the Horsemen because he seemed to be a favorite of them all and seeing how truly awful he is sad. Another 5 stars and roll on Thanatos.