Kiss of Snow

Kiss of Snow - Nalini Singh
"I never had a prayer when it came to you. You're in my every breath and every thought, intertwined so deep inside me that love's not a strong enough word - you have my devotion, your name branded on my soul, my wolf yours to command. A hundred years? It'll never be enough. I want eternity."

This book just slays me every single time I read it. I love this series I really do but each time I start 'Kiss of Snow' I berate myself for not just starting with this followed by 'Tangle of Need' and 'Heart of Obsidian' from the off. They are my most adored books and really I'm just an idiot. I do love to reread this series but this book, this book makes me so, so, so happy. Each and every time I read it I get that 'I fucking love reading' feeling and I love that feeling!

It's made better knowing that I still have 'Tangle of Need' (which is like Hawke and Sienna part two with another pack romance to mix it up a bit) and 'Heart of Obsidian' (which is more or less tied with this book in the favourite race) to read.

So happy.

________________________________________

2nd read - 15 March to 16 March 2013
3rd read - 8 May to 10 May 2014
4th read - 23 April to 26 April 2015

________________________________________

What can I say about 'Kiss of Snow'? Well, let's see, we first see Hawke and Sienna interact all the way back in 'Slave to Sensation' from there we get snippets of what is (to say the least) a very strained relationship throughout each book in the series, these snap shots into their relationship also leave you on tender hooks and positively shivering in:
ANTICI-

I adore this book, it is one of my all time favourites. EVER!! Sure there are parts that annoyed me and there are a couple of times I felt like taking both Hawke and Sienna aside and having a quite word/slap up the side of the head (mostly Hawke) but I loved the development of their relationship, their interactions were fantastic and oh all that sexual tension?

And when they give in???

There has been huge build up to this, both in terms of the relationship and all developments concerning the PsyNet, it really does not disappoint, I love Nalini Singh battle scenes and we get a twofer at the one time in this with the battle in San Francisco and the Sierra Nevada. You know what helps make a good book great? A kick ass heroine who can blow stuff up, that's what!!

On a side-note Walker Lauren also gets a chance at a HEA that was well cute and made me go all mushy.

And Sascha and Lucas made me nauseated with their 'oh so perfect love' again. (They also made me cry).

So what can I say about 'Kiss of Snow'?