Warrior's Cross

Warrior's Cross - Madeleine Urban I read this in preparation for the next installment of the 'Cut & Run' series 'Armed & Dangerous' in which the characters in this one appear.

I did enjoy this and I liked both Cameron and Julian. Julian probably more so for a variety of reasons. Dark and mysterious and well he is Irish so it would just be unpatriotic if I didn't!! Cam and Julian's story is cute and I like how it began but there just seemed to be something missing, I still don't understand the issues that they had. Cam did have a tendency to annoy me but when I looked at it from the point of view of a normal everyday person and not an assassin or FBI agent or even a police officer I guess I would be apprehensive about Julian's activities as well. I wanted him to toughen up some but I'm pretty sure almost everyone would behave in a somewhat similar fashion.

Overall I enjoyed this, and it is a must read for anyone who is reading the 'Cut & Run' series. I don't think it needed to be as long as it was but it did mean more Julian so that's not really a big complaint.

3.5 Julian stars for me.