Review: Own the Wind

Own the Wind  - Kristen Ashley

1st read - 10 July to 12 July 2013 (4 stars)
2nd read - 10 July to 12 July 2016 (5 stars)

Ha!! Look at that. Exactly the same dates 3 years apart!! That's cool!!

"Shy Cage never dreamed a dream. Still, he knew without a doubt since he was holding one in his arms, dreams were real."

She mentions in Motorcycle Man that Shy is built like Raylan Givens and that meant Raylan Givens was all my brain could picture for Shy. It was a total hardship let me tell you.

I really enjoyed this reread. I originally gave this 4 stars but I was fairly new to KA back when and didn't totally know her ways. Now I know her ways. Shy is a total douche at times, total alphahole behaviour but my goodness he redeems himself and when he does he just knocks it out of the park.

I actually really liked the conflict between the brothers in this book as seeing it get resolved was kind of awesome and can we just have a minute to mention Shy's actual brother of blood.

I think I read somewhere that Lan was getting his own book but I could have made that up because I REALLY WANT LAN TO GET HIS OWN BOOK!!!

Also loved all the cameos (especially Tex) in this, well apart from Lee that is. I could have fucking done without Lee and his being an asshole.

Love this series.